Great words win. Great words wow. Great words woo.
Moving hearts, minds and actions
Through pixel and print your idea, brand or company is more memorable and valuable.
You become captivating, fascinating and enthralling
How? Every day I help businesses define, develop and deliver their brand language and voice – creating content and stories – that position and build their brand. It's all handforged to move – winning, wowing, wooing people.
I call it storiential writing - experiences told through stories.
It's writing that works for business, marketing and branding with
messages that position, tell stories and persuade, not push.
What's my secret?
To move people, I use storytelling practices.
That's where I fuse the science of marketing with the enchantment of stories to make your idea, brand and company engaging and memorable – bringing your brand to life.
- Brand copywriting | Journalism – story crafting, ghostwriting and taglines
- Content Creation – custom magazines, blog posts, articles, ebooks, case studies, white papers, websites
- Publications | Magazines – newsletters, brochures, selling material, presentations, message weaving
- Branding | Consulting – brand voice, brand story crafting, submissions, mission statements, reports, proposals, tenders
- Editing | Wordsmithing – you write; I craft, polish and finesse
I use a pen for a sword ...
to help you win with purpose and passion, not push.
Why use stories?
Using storytelling practices makes your brand more moving, enchanting and memorable.
Great stories transform and inspire people. They turn cynics into believers, move hearts and minds, and amplify your brand personality, values and promise in a very real way. People buy into your narrative – your brand – and the products that go with them.